Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In Limbo....

Yeah... That's about where I am. Not really anywhere, but on the brink of everything.

I am here at home in Springville twiddling my thumbs waiting to see what will happen. I am now filling out mission papers that will be submitted in march and depending on what they say one of two scenarios could come about.

Option A: I leave on or very close to my eligibility date (June 22) and I deffer the spring semester at BYUIdaho and keep working until I leave.

Option B: The mission call says I don't leave until after mid July and I am expected to go to spring semester at BYUIdaho...

Until then I am here just waiting. Working the Same Job I had in High School. Basically doing everything I did this summer minus fiends because they've all made it the where they're off to. *shrug*

Oh well. I am happy to be home and spend time with my family. I can't complain.

Life Is Good.

7 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

Eric, can I just say how jealous I was of you on Monday? I was going back to school, getting mountains of homework dumped on me, returning to my position as "The Lame Roommate" who has to go to bed early and doesn't have time to even watch TV for half an hour.

And where were you?

At home, with your family. Probably sleeping in or listening to Gaelic while you waited to go to work.

(*sigh*) You're living the good life, Henrique. Enjoy it for me, will ya?

Zulimar said...

Hope the New Zealand people are ready for you and your curse of adventure! ;)

Eric Evans said...

Jessica: I will enjoy it. And I am enjoying it. I just singned up for institute classes at UVU and that will be fun. And besides I'm waiting for my Mission. That is pretty excited. But you can do it. Good Luck this Semester

Robin said...

I feel for ya. I hate waiting!

Jeremy said...

Jessica, I am doing the exact same thing as eric. And it is good but when you have maybe one thing you need to do all day and it takes about three minutes to do it, life can get kind of boring.

Jessica Grosland said...

You know, I've always thought that people under-appreciate boredom. Everyone complains about it, but think about it for a minute: if you're bored, then it means you AREN'T depressed, angry, run-down, anxious, or hopeless (because you obviously think you have a chance for excitement someday and are impatient to get to it.)

Next time you're bored, consider yourself lucky, because it means that life is giving you a break and treating you nicely.

Jordan said...

Hey sorry about being bored I know how it feels. Your just existing. You've got to find something to do. Well if what you are saying happens then we will probably miss each other huh?